Audiofrog’s Compact Line Array series speakers bring Audiofrog’s sonic accuracy, dynamics and low distortion performance to a host of new applications.
The CLA Series is designed for great performance in bars, clubs, restaurants, small live music venues, houses of worship, or for any medium-sized room or fixed installation. The CLA-52H, along with its complementary woofer, the CLA-52W are compact enough to be used by mobile DJs who want to fly these arrays from a compact lighting truss too.
Designed to go head-to-head with the most formidable of competitors, the CLA Series is designed, qualified and tested to provide smooth and even coverage over a wide listening window while maintaining high efficiency and power handling.
The CLA-52W features a 10” paper cone woofer with a 2.5” copper clad aluminum voice coil in a tuned enclosure for high power handling and high efficiency.
Constructed using 13-ply Baltic Birch plywood, and covered with Road-Kote polyester coating, the A310S is even engineered to withstand the abuse of repeated transportation from gig to gig.
Integrated brackets and retaining pins make flying the 52W in a line array system easy. A standard pole recepticle makes the 52W a great bass reinforcement upgrade to the A310S too.
- 10″ Paper Cone with Cloth Surround
- 2.5″ (63.5 mm) CCAL Voice Coil
- 42 Oz Ferrite Magnet
- Power Handling (Continuous Average): 200 Watts
- Power Handling (Music): 400 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 M): 98 dB
- Maximum Output SPL: 122 dB
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz – 1 kHz
- Cabinet Material: 13 Ply Birch
- Cabinet Finish: Road-Kote Polyester Coating
- Grille Material: 14 Gauge Perforated Steel, Powder Coated
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik® Speakon® NL4MP
- Dimensions: 17-23/32″ x 19-1/16″ x 12-13/16″ 450 mm x 484 mm x 325.5 mm
- Weight: 35.1 lb 15.9 kg