Designed for high quality live sound, sound reinforcement for mobile DJs and for professional karaoke, the Audiofrog D600A Professional Stereo Power Amplifier is a perfect complement to any system of Audiofrog A Series loudspeakers. The D600A is at home as a stand-alone power amplifier or used in cojunction with the the D300P to drive auxiliary speakers or a subwoofer in bridge mode.
The D600A’s full-range Class-D amplifier circuit with switch-mode ultra lightweight power supply provides a low-distortion 600 watts per channel into 8 ohm loads (both channels driven) and a whopping 1020 watts per channel into 4 ohm loads (both channels driven). Bridged into a single 8 ohm load, the D600A provides 2040 watts, perfect for driving subwoofers.
The D600A features microprocessor controlled protection against over current, under voltage, output short circuit, thermal overload and internal fault. Front panel indicator LEDs apprise the user of channel status, the presence of input signal, clipping and fault condition, should one appear. Front panel detented level controls for each channel make repeatable level setting straightforward.
Ultra-quiet dual cooling fans force air over a massive internal heat sink and out through a front panel vent to prevent heat buildup inside the equipment rack. Speaker connections are made through four-pole locking Neutrik Speakon connectors for reliable and trouble free contact. Balanced or unbalanced signal connections are made via standard XLR connectors. Designed and reliability tested for use in fixed installations or for mobile DJs, the D600A weighs in at a scant 12.5 lbs, making transportation a breeze, whether you’re moving one or a mobile rack full of D600As from gig to gig.
- Model D600A
- Configuration: 2 Channel x 600 Watts Per Channel Class-D
- Power Output 2 channels @ 8Ω: 600 Watts x 2 Channels 2 channels @ 4Ω: 1020 Watts x 2 Channels Bridged @ 8Ω: 2040 W x 1 Channel
- Signal to Noise Ratio @ 1 Watt: 75dB @ Rated Power: 98dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise THD+N: <0.1%
- Input Sensitivity Balanced: 775 mV Unbalanced: 775 mV
- Input Impedance Balanced: 20 kΩ Unbalanced: 10 kΩ
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz (+ 0 dB, -1 dB)
- Crosstalk: 36dB
- Damping Factor: >240 @ 8 Ω
- Inputs Line In: Stereo (XLR), Channel Link (XLR)
- Outputs Speaker Out: 2 Channel (2 x Neutrik® Speakon® NL4MP)
- Power Input 110V, 50~60Hz 230V, 50~60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19-3/32″ x 10-1/2″ x 3-21/32″ (485 mmx 267 mm x 93mm)
- Weight: 12.5 lbs (5.65kg)